Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commit to his adopted
Egypts Harsh Crackdown Quashes Protest Movement. One of the largest waves of arrests in decades has overcrowded Egyptian jails and put President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi back in control. For now. 8 Dance Performances to See in N.Y.C. This Weekend. Our guide to dance performances happening this weekend and in the week ahead. Whos in Charge in Peru? Peruvians Cant Agree. The president dissolved Congress. Congress suspended the president. Now the vice president has renounced. Heres what you need to know to understand the dysfunction roiling Peru. Heather Robinson visits former motel site where police believe she was last with her mom. Heather Robinson who was kidnapped by a serial killer, after he murdered her mother, then sold to his brother recently visited the former motel site where police believe she was last with her mom. PIERS MORGAN Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Responsible For Negative Press. This was going to be a very positive column about Prince Harry and his wife Meghan. I've not exactly been the couple's biggest fan over the past year, but I believe in giving credit where it's due. Should I hug her on the first date How do you say Happy New Year in love How do you flirt scientifically Uber's new helicopter service is an expensive, time-consuming adventure. It cost me more than three times the money and an extra 15 minutes to fly to my local airport in an Uber helicopter than if I had taken the highway in an Uber X. It also required multiple cab rides, squeezing into a tight space and overcoming a mild-to-moderate fear of flying while soaring alongside the Brooklyn Bridge. Peter Sarsgaard Reads How 30 Blocks Became 30 Years. The Sound of Silence actor reads an essay about disability in romantic relationships. Graham Potter was impressed with elements of Tottenham's play in 7-2 defeat to Bayern Munich. Brighton boss Graham Potter says he was impressed with elements of Tottenham's play during their 7-2 drubbing by Bayern Munich. Backstage at the Moulin Rouge keeping the show on track for 130 years. The Moulin Rouge, the French cabaret famous for its high-kicking cancan dancers and flesh-exposing ostrich feather costumes, this week marks 130 years since it first opened its doors to audiences. Tierney heaps praise on Arsenal and eyes return to Champions League. A young Gunners side thrashed Liege 4-0 in the Europa League on Thursday night, and afterwards new man Tierney spoke of their desperation to return to the top. The challenges of India's industrialization. Professor Ashutosh Varshney of Brown University analyzes the current state of India's democratic system as well as the strengths and challenges in this rapidly growing nation. Full interview. Free app automatically looks for the 'white eye' cancer symptom in your phone's pictures. Scientists from Baylor University in Waco, Texas, ran the app on more than 52,000 'casual photographs' of 20 children with a range of eye conditions and 20 healthy controls. 13 Plays and Musicals to Go to in N.Y.C. This Weekend. Previews, openings and some last-chance picks. Facebook downfor users throughout Europe. Facebook users are reporting a near-total blackout across Europe, including the UK. Martin Bernheimer, Tartly Eloquent Music Critic, Dies at 83. He minced no words when he wrote about classical music, which for most of his career he did for The Los Angeles Times. Emaciated grizzly bears in Canada spark greater concerns over depleted salmon population. With hibernation fast approaching, a grizzly bear family is spotted searching for fish near the shores of Canada's Knight Inlet. They're emaciated, and wildlife observers worry might not make it through winter. The heartbreaking images highlight another victim of the climate crisis and the depleted salmon population. Finance director caught taking heroin at work is jailed after stealing 21,000 to feed drug habit. Richard Turner from Stockport looted thousands of pounds of company money to sustain a heroin habit. The court heard that Turner had 18 previous offences for theft and fraudulent behaviour.